Fun family entertainment for wizards of all ages.
Everything magical, mystical, amazing, and entertaining.
You will need two tubes, one of the tubes should be slightly smaller in diameter so it will fit inside the larger tube and an 'S' shaped wire hook . Aluminum cans from your kitche ofte work well as the tubes. Wou will be able to produce or vanish anything that will fit into the smaller tube and attach to the 'S' hook
- Show the two canisters to the audience so that they cannot see inside them.
- Casually place the larger one on your magic table as turn it over so that they can see that there is nothing inside. Don't mention it. Just show it.
- Explain that one of the tubes is larger than the other. Slide the smaller loaded tube down inside the larger one, making sure that the hook catches on the rim of the larger tube.
- Explain that the outer tube is larger so we can assume that means the inner tube is smaller.
- Lift the outer tube and the hook with its load. Pick up the smaller tube, which is now empty, from the table, flip it over letting the audience see that it is empty.
- Place the smaller tube back on the table and slide the loaded larger tube down over it.
- Make sure that the load doesn't get pushed up as you ease it back into the smaller inside tube.
- You now have two tubes that you have shown seperatly as being appearently empty tubes but your load hidden on the hook inside the tubes.
- You can now say your favorite magic words and mysteriously produce the load.
Caution: Be aware of the angle that the audience sees from. If they are seated below you or standing above you they can see into the open ends of the tubes.